Blogroll

Saturday 12 November 2011

Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders - Kelsi Reich

Birth Place: The Woodlands, Texas
Occupation: Student

Career Goal: I want to start my own business.
Lifetime Goal: To raise a beautiful and healthy family with a wonderful husband that loves the lord.
Hobbies: Some of my hobbies include dancing, cheering, swimming, running, baking, and any outdoor activities.
First Job: Dance Instructor
Favorite type of music: Christian and country
Favorite Meal: Spinach stuffed tortellini with pesto sauce
Favorite time of year and why: August! Football season is starting to wind up, Baseball is still in season, its summer, and my birthday is somewhere in the mix.
What would you do if you won the lottery?: I would help my family pay off all of their bills, donate to charity, and then travel the world.
What's something unique about you that most people don't know?: I can hold Skittles in my dimples.
I've always wanted to: Travel the world, go skydiving, learn to surf, and be able to sing.
If you looked in the trunk of my car you would find: Weights, a workout mat, and a blanket
Describe your personal style: I have a sporty, cute, and comfortable style, and I always wear my smile!
The song that best describes me is: "It's a Great Day to Be Alive" by Travis Tritt
Words to live by/favorite quote: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6
My best and worst habits are: My best habit is making sure everyone is happy. My worst habit is feeling like I can't waste food.
My ideal vacation is: In Hawaii, lying on the beach or in a hammock just watching the sun set behind the ocean.
What's your most memorable game moment?: My most memorable game moment was the game against the Giants on 9/20/09. It was the largest crowd for a cowboys game and the fan went wild. The Adrenaline rush I felt as I saw "American Woman" on the huge screen was insane. I was filled with excitement that my eyes even started watering during the National Anthem.


0 comments

Post a Comment